2016 Season Opens September 17th!!
Open to the public for hayrides and pumpkin picking last two weekends in September, every weekend in October and Columbus Day 10am-6pm
- A very reasonable $10 admission includes your horsedrawn hayride to the patch and any sized pumpkin. Extra charge for pony rides and the five acre corn maze. Children under three are free. Memories- Priceless!!
- The gift barn, farm market, and pumpkin sales in the yard are open daily 10-5pm
- Don’t care to go for the ride? We have a huge selection of pumpkins in the yard along with a variety of squash, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, Indian corn, corn stalks, straw bales, hardy mums, and so much more!
- Fresh Kettle Corn made here on the farm on the weekend!
- Weekday barn visits, hayrides and ponyride fun is by reservation only. Email Mrs. Kelkenberg or give us a call!
Hope to see you in the Patch!!