2015 Season opens September 19th!!
Open to the public for hayrides and pumpkin picking last two weekends in September, every weekend in October, and Columbus Day 10am-6pm
- Come out to the farm and take a horse drawn hayride down the lane to the pumpkin patch. Get off the wagon and pick your pumpkin from the vine. Fun for the whole family!
- A very reasonable $9 admission includes your horsedrawn hayride to the patch and any sized pumpkin. Extra charge for pony rides and the five acre corn maze. Children under three are free. Memories- Priceless!!
- The gift barn, farm market, and pumpkin sales in the yard are open daily 10-5pm. Weekday barn visits, hayrides and ponyride fun is by reservation only.
- Contact Mrs. Kelkenberg or give us a call!
- Horse Drawn Hayrides
- Pony rides for the kids
- Self-guided farm tours to see the animals
- Educational and adventurous walks through our five acre corn maze
- Beautiful pumpkins you pick from the patch!
- Fresh poppoed kettle corn and yummy cider doughnuts on the weekends only.
- Don’t care to go for the ride? We have a huge selection of pumpkins in the yard along with a variety of squash, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, Indian corn, corn stalks, straw bales, hardy mums, and so much more! Hope to see you in the Patch!!