Pumpkin Picking Hayrides
Last weekend in September every weekend in October & Columbus Day 10 -6pm
- Come out to the farm and take a horse drawn hayride down the lane to the pumpkin patch. Get off the wagon and pick your own pumpkin from the vine. Fun for the whole family!
- The farm is open to the public for hayrides and pumpkin picking weekends in October and Columbus Day until Halloween. No reservations are necessary.
- All Weekday visits are by reservation only.
- Horse Drawn Hayrides
- Pony rides for the kids
- Self-guided farm tours to see the animals
- Educational and adventurous walks through our corn five acre maze
- Beautiful pumpkins you pick from the patch!
Don’t care to go for the ride? We have a huge selection of pumpkins in the yard along with a variety of squash, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, Indian corn, corn stalks, straw bales, hardy mums, and so much more!